Inviting your team
Click on the user navigation dropdown menu and select "My Team" from the list of options.
- Click on the green "Add a team member" button
- Enter your team member’s name, email address and an optional welcome message
- Select a permission level
- Click Invite!
Team member permissions
Each team member is assigned a role in your UsabilityHub account. This allows you to limit what each person is allowed to do in your account.
Team permissions are available on the Team plan. On all other plans, all team members have full admin permissions.
- Admin – Can do everything: manage account and billing settings, manage the team, purchase credits, create and manage tests, spend account credits, and view tests and results.
- Member – Can only create and manage tests, spend account credits, and view tests and results.
- Guest – Can only view tests and results.