At UsabilityHub we’re helping businesses be more human-centred by making user research easy to conduct and fun to participate in. Over the past ten years we’ve helped thousands of organizations conduct design research and improve their products, from Amazon to GoDaddy to Zendesk and many more.
We are excited to embark on some ambitious plans for 2021 (and beyond) to truly deliver on our mission to democratize UX research and help our customers unlock the value of human-centered design.
About the job
- This is a full-time role, however all employees at UsabilityHub have the option to work a four day week, nine day fortnight or full-time hours.
- Ideally you are based in Melbourne, but anywhere that is compatible with the Melbourne timezone is also acceptable.
- The salary for this position is between $100,000 to $120,000 AUD.
About the role
As the growth marketer for our bootstrapped global SaaS company, you’ll help us optimize our entire funnel and achieve our growth and revenue goals by developing strategic plans and executing marketing activities across various channels. You’ll play a leading role in the establishment of our marketing function while operating within the product team, and as we grow (with your help), there will be exciting potential for your role to increase in scope or seniority, either on a technical or management track.
Overview of responsibilities
With an initial focus on product marketing, you’ll work within the product team to effectively communicate our product and brand via our website and multi-channel onboarding. In collaboration with CX and Sales, you’ll assist with promoting customer-facing product improvements to our existing and potential customers among other campaigns to increase acquisition and engagement. You’ll also manage and monitor our social media channels, both strategically and day to day. You may leverage your experience with tools like Mixpanel, Amplitude & Hubspot to build a data-led approach.
Communicate our product and brand offering
- Conversion rate optimization on our existing marketing site
- Create and optimize audience/feature-specific landing pages
- Own content/messaging improvements across all our public-facing assets
- Develop and mature our brand, tone, style and illustration guidelines based on customer insight.
Maximize impact of product improvements
- Assist the product team to launch new features and improvements by planning and executing multi-channel product marketing campaigns
- Collaboratively deliver various customer-facing communications that go to a large or important customer audience
Increase activation and engagement for new and existing users
- Improve key metrics including activation rates, product adoption, and usage
- Review and optimize onboarding via Intercom and email channels
- Promote and distribute proactive customer-facing campaigns
- Write, test and measure drip campaigns
Assist with sales and customer experience activities
- Create collateral for sales e.g. one sheets, feature matrices, slides
- Contribute to sales enablement activities and as a member of the growth team, work closely with sales, CX and partnerships to build a multi-channel growth strategy.
Manage and monitor our social media channels
- Generate content for social media marketing campaigns
- Manage social media activity
- Build audience for and maximise impact of our social media channels
- Review, optimize and augment our existing social media presence
Pragmatically develop reusable metrics, assets, tooling and strategy
- Develop multi-channel marketing experiment campaigns
- Own and develop our marketing wiki
- Develop MVP marketing processes/systems
- Conduct competitor analysis for brand and marketing strategy
- Proactively monitor and report on marketing attribution activities
- Leverage HubSpot CRM for marketing
- Utilize our customer archetypes to build segmented strategies.
- Previous experience in a SaaS company and/or working in the digital design industry is highly desirable
- Familiarity with Metabase, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Hubspot, Webflow, Google Analytics or similar tools
- Proven experience delivering measurable growth through multi-channel digital marketing strategies.
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Choice of working four day week, nine day fortnight or full-time hours
- Generous paid parental leave (14 weeks primary / 6 weeks secondary)
- Annual budget for L&D activities
- Six full days per year set aside for self-directed learning and improvement.
This role reports to our Director of product, Milly Schmidt
How to apply
Please fill out the short application form with a few details about yourself, including a cover letter addressing your ability to deliver on the subheadings under “Key Responsibilities” and your CV.
We're happy to chat with anyone about the role, even if you're not actively looking for a new job. If you know anyone who might be a good fit, please send them our way :)
UsabilityHub is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.